Tuesday 5 March 2013

It's a wrap on the rocker.

Last weekend I put the final touches on the special order Crested Rocker and last night had well respected and immensely talented photographer,  Ian Hill take a few photos of the chair before it left the workshop.



This is NOT one of his photographs, but while it was sitting on the backdrop I couldn't help but grab my camera ( toy-like in comparison to Ian's! ) and take a quick snap. 

Today the rocker was delivered to it's new home, safe and sound. A very happy moment. 

And just as one chair leaves the workshop, tomorrow after a morning spent at our cottage, I'll begin another two chairs. They're a matched pair of painted rockers, something I'm really looking forward to working on. 

6 comments:

  1. How about a pic with grandma knitting in it with a cat underneath at risk of losing it's tail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be happy to stick your cats tail under the rocker Dave!

      Delete
  2. Happy days! So where are Hill's photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're arriving Friday Jack, I'll pop a few up then.
      Cheers

      Delete
  3. not a bad job Glen. And the chair is a great job as well! :)

    ReplyDelete